WHAT IS A SPORTS BRA?
Sports bras are made to offer support, protection and security during physical activity and movement, coming in different styles and support levels depending on the type of exercise they’re used for. They’re designed to prevent breast movement, in turn preventing sagging and possible injury. They come as either low, medium or high impact, which tells you if they’re suited to low, medium or high intensity exercise.
WHEN SHOULD I WEAR A SPORTS BRA?
Sports bras should be worn for any type of exercise or physical activity.
- Low impact sports bras are for lighter types of activities. For example, yoga, pilates or stretching.
- Medium impact sports bras are designed for less strenuous workouts with more movement, such as walking or cycling.
- High impact sports bras are for everything else: different sports, running, cardio, anything high intensity and likely to cause a lot of movement.
Each sports bra will have similar supportive features, but as they get higher in impact, they’ll have better support, coverage and protection. High impact offers the maximum amount of security, making them ideal for regular heavy exercise or those with larger breasts.
ARE SPORTS BRAS GOOD FOR YOUR BREASTS?
Sports bras are designed to provide support to the breasts, which stops any pain and discomfort during physical activity. They’re also made to keep chest muscles strong, help posture and reduce breast bounce. This protects the breast tissue from any damage, meaning it can also potentially reduce the risk of cancer.
CAN YOU RETURN SPORTS BRAS?
Providing they’re unworn, still have their tags and original packaging, then yes, you can return sports bras. See here for our Return Policy.
Do you accept international credit cards?
- Currently we can accept international credit cards but we can only ship to an address within the United States and its territories. Please note that the credit card must be issued and contain a logo from either Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express. On the checkout page, there will be a billing and shipping section. Please do the following:
- For the billing information: Enter your street address on Address Line 1. Enter your City, County or Province, and Postal Code on Address Line 2. Enter your Country for the city. Enter AA for the state. Enter 11111 for the zip code.
- For the shipping information: Please enter the correct information in the appropriate field.
- Orders placed with the use of an International Credit Card may take up to 72 hours to finalize prior to shipping. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
WHEN WILL I BE CHARGED FOR MY ORDER ?
All orders are charged at the time of checkout. Our systems do not save your payment details past the checkout point for security purposes.
MY ORDER SHIPPED BUT THE TRACKING NUMBER SHOWS NO UPDATES--WHAT'S GOING ON ?
There are delays in pickups and in transit times from our carriers at this time as well. You may notice that your order will take longer to reflect transit updates than you are used to, but we are doing everything we can to get your items to you. Once you receive tracking information, please allow additional time for this to reflect updates.
IS IT SAFE TO USE MY CREDIT CARD ON BRA FOR YOU®?
Yes, shopping at Bra For You® is secure! Transactions are processed though the Adyen payment facility. To protect cardholder data Adyen complies with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). The PCI DSS is the global data security standard that any business of any size must adhere to accept credit card payments.